My watch died yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My watch died yesterday.

Damn it. I cannot imagine myself without a watch. I had to wear it to work today, because I couldn't stand the feeling of an empty wrist, and I was constantly looking at it to check the date or the time. I've never even thought how much I use my watch every day.
    I do not want to replace the battery, because this one is a cheap plastic Casio watch, albeit with an aftermarket leather band instead of a velcro strap. I want a new watch.
    I want a new digital watch with backlight, a calendar, an alarm clock, a solar battery, a steel case that isn't a bloated piece of **** like G-Shock. My wrist is not big enough for one. My dad used to have a great Casio watch when I was a kid, why don't they make them now?
    Either the watch is a piece of crap in a metal case, or it has all I need in a butt-ugly case.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your watch is in my prayers.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's so sad. Be sure to grieve appropriately before looking for a replacement.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

We need a better crying smiley
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
        X