No announcement yet.

Nationals again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I'm hoping to win best in show. Along with that comes a $5000 check so I can finish fixing up my other trailer and have my kitchen where my trailer is. I want to do breakfast and lunch like scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese pot pies done in a bisquit doguh crust and for lunch Great Balls of Fire pie! Spaghetti and meatball pot pie in a garlic herb crust, meatloaf pie etc..

I was sorta counting on all you that eat the savory pies to help me out with recipes and ideas please. Here in Texas we eat sweet pies and pudding.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Best of luck Tia.

I think with your Tex-Mex tasters there a tamale or some sort of taco/mix type savory pie might draw the customers. But yeah, I like the idea of savory pies to make your store more "purposeful"
      Monkey!!!

Comment

If you want to win you will have to put out for the judges.
        "

Comment

I can't believe it took 18 posts for a sexual comment to be made in this thread. Poly, you're slacking.

Good luck Tia! If you need some help, I'll be more than happy to be a taste-tester .

Also, how exactly do you bake watermelon into a pie? My mind is boggled...
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Fabbieeepooo!! So nice to see you around Actually to make watermelon pie you use the watermelon rind and some of the juice of the watermelon which adds color and there's a food processor involved so it actually winds up similar to a chiffon pie but they call it watermelon pie. I have the recipe somewhere I'll find it and print it.

My problem is not being able to have enough money for the trip. I'm about $150 short. So it may not happen.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
              Best of luck Tia.

I think with your Tex-Mex tasters there a tamale or some sort of taco/mix type savory pie might draw the customers.

How totally disgusting. That is about some kind of gross.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well we do make tamale pie but I think that the masa coupled with the pie crust might be a bit much, however some type of taco meat pie might be interesting.

Comment

Well? (bump!)
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
                    Damnit, at some point I want some details on these pies
                    Pat, are you blind? She's posted descriptions. Pictures. Web links. Do you want her to palm the back of your head and drive your face into the pie?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sounds like something he'd be into.
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

what a lazy spambot
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

And yet puts in more time than the mods...
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

mods?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Actually pieface is a specialty of mine, my aim is really good and I usually don't miss

Comment

Working...
                              X