Nationals again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationals again!

So it's April and that means next weekend I'll be heading to Orlando Flordia to compete in the National Pie Championships. Anyone got a spare floor and oven? This year I'm prepared so look out!
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

I just moved from Gainesville (only 2 hours from Orlando) (passed quals) to south Florida.

I coulda used a pie expert.

gl hf
    Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Damnit, at some point I want some details on these pies
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Go do what you do, girl! Best of luck...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Good Luck!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm ready for the church ladies this year! And what type of boob makes watermelon pie for the citrus catagory! One of the "famous" professionals made that last year.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

That's stupid.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's what I thought but he was a professional and I was an amatuer so what did I know. But this year I'm the professional! Pies that are going:

Granny's Brown Sugar Apple
                Ula Belle's Fudge Brownie Peanut Butter
                Texas Twister ~ White Chocolate, Coconut, Pecan
                Betty Lou's Old Fashioned Buttermilk
                MJ's Bumble Berry (strawberry,blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, cherry)

Comment

Maybe make an MJ's Jesus Juice one next year.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

I want:
                    Texas Twister ~ White Chocolate, Coconut, Pecan
                    and
                    MJ's Bumble Berry (strawberry,blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, cherry).

Yummy.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Bumble Berry sounds awesome
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Pictures
                        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

She's posted pictures before a few times, I believe. Unless Tiamat should re-post pictures of her pies in every thread she starts.

And congratulations, Tiamat!
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

She doesn't have to post pics in non-pie threads. That's fair.
                            Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

you could break England in a heartbeat if you ever turned your hand to savoury pies
                              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Working...
                              X