What did you have for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you have for lunch?

I had a pulled pork sandwich with aged California cheddar, coleslaw, and a Alesmith Red Devil ale. It's a great way to start a work week.

So how about you?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Coffee and cigarettes.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Breakfast was frozen collard geens sauteed after fried onions (and some spice) with rice.

Lunch was nuts, PB&J and chips.

I still need a salad today and some beans.
      Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Tuna, a boiled egg, and a banana.

Comment

Fried pelican on a stick.
          "

Comment

#9 at Jimmy John's
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
              Breakfast was frozen collard geens sauteed after fried onions (and some spice) with rice.

Lunch was nuts, PB&J and chips.

I still need a salad today and some beans.
              That actually sounds like wholesome food. You have earned your eco label.

Comment

Tri-tip and bacon sandwhich
                Mt. Dew

Yum... I rock at tri-tip
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Firehouse subs.
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                    Tri-tip and bacon sandwhich
                    Mt. Dew

Yum... I rock at tri-tip
                    Hmm, I do love honest to goodness Santa Maria Tri Tip with those pink pinquito beans. It's an honest to goodness taste of the old west found only on the central coast. Where else do you find hickery and oak smoked tri tip smoked for 12 hours with those lovely pink beans & bacon smoked for a full 12 hours? That's just something unique to the central coast. Hell, I want to drive up to Santa Barbara County right now just to get me some. Best of all you can get a great local wine cheap, pastured organic beef and/or sheep's milk cheese to go with it, and that farmer's bread baked only in a wood fired oven using only locally grown grain. It's best when they let the bread doe sour for a day or two. Since it is California there is always that locally grown salad with freshly ground pepper corn and the local olive oil & balsamic vinegar dressing with the aged local romano cheese; they've been making it locally for five centuries and they won't stop for just some Brussels bureaucrats. California is a special place.

They smoke those beans in those wide shallow clay bowls which look like '49 gold pans. That way the smoky flavor, the juice and the flavor from the natural & organic bacon can all just get mixed together. It's something special.
                    Last edited by Dinner; April 12, 2010, 19:45.

Comment

Pack of Camels and an 8-ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                        Coffee and cigarettes.
                        And a frozen chimichanga.
                        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                          That actually sounds like wholesome food. You have earned your eco label.

I'm vegan, I must eat wholesome or starve/malnourish.
                          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

48" pizza [/obligatory]
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                              I'm vegan, I must eat wholesome or starve/malnourish.
                              Well, you're malnourished in any event.

Comment

Working...
                              X