X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C0ckney!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
    you old bastard!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Sloww, you're not the birthday guy anymore. It's Ozzy's responsibility now and, frankly, he's much better at it than you ever were. Give it up.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Indeed.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

hb, C0ckney

:beer:

Comment

happy birthday!
            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
              Sloww, you're not the birthday guy anymore. It's Ozzy's responsibility now and, frankly, he's much better at it than you ever were. Give it up.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Who says there can be only one birthday guy?
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Both of them just post in threads to talk trash. Neither offered birthday wishes. They're Losers. They don't matter.

Comment

cheers sloww and everyone else apart from drake and dashi who can suck it,
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                      Noooo! I don't want the responsibility! Sloww does it pretty damn well.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Sloww does it pretty damn well.

Stop lying.

Ozzy for birthday guy!
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post

Noooo! I don't want the responsibility! Sloww does it pretty damn well.
                            No one does it well, but you're at least tolerable.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No one does it well, but you're at least tolerable.

QFT
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X