No announcement yet.

Japan-o-WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drake, stop talking about that festival. You're disturbing me.
    Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

It's not my fault that you can't comprehend the exquisite pleasures of wearing a crotch crushing loincloth while wrestling with thousands of nearly nude Asian men.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Well, the results don't make any sense either. I like to figure stuff out, but I think maybe we should just leave this one alone.

ps. Why would them being Asian matter? On second thought, n/m; I don't wanna know.

Comment

Drake was a sex tourist in Asia for a while. I thought you knew.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

n/m. There's really not much room for funny left. I don't know what I was thinking in responding further.

/thread

Comment

You think I only had one?
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

So you are fond of Asians (presumably of age). TMI. Again, that's twice this week.

Drake likes Asians in the morning. Ok, everyone knows. Great. (fwiw, I've never been with an Asian [unless you count NE Russian] and I'm not a morning person)

Comment

(presumably of age)

Just barely, thanks to Japan's ridiculously low age of consent.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

That's not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                      Hey, be reasonable. I have no idea who you are or what you do. Arguments between two memorable people are always easy starters, but this is a bit like being called out by a faint background humming noise.
                      Don't be coquettish. It's so transparent. You were telling me about sweaty bollocks in the watch thread just recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                        You weren't getting any action from Drake anyway.

He was going to get some until you interrupted. All that ball talk was getting me hot.
                        I guess I misjudged you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                          Don't be coquettish. It's so transparent. You were telling me about sweaty bollocks in the watch thread just recently.

Well, for me that's a throwaway line intended to briefly liven up a dull moment and then immediately forgotten about.

Clearly it had a bigger impact on you. And that's OK- it really is.

However now look at the example in this thread. See, instead of "testicles" I could have written "knuckles", couldn't I? But, you know what? I juuuuuuuust don't think the line would have had quite the same resonance, you know?
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Just admit you love balls, Laz. I certainly do, and I see no reason to be ashamed of it.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It's certainly breaking new ground to have to explain just why they're included in comedy.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X