Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taiwanese Susan Boyle Whitney Houston Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taiwanese Susan Boyle Whitney Houston Man!

Dude...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

He'll soon learn that puberty's a *****.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

He's Asian. It's not certain that his voice will drop.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

How old is he? I guess Michael Jackson's voice didn't drop either...
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

How old is he?

Haven't been able to find out.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

With his red bow tie and pudding-bowl haircut, the 24-year-old makes an unlikely pop star.
            link

Comment

That changed my life.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Good job, gribbler. Now, could you get a contact number for Drake? He's obviously obsessed.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

BEST HAIRCUT EVER
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Be sure to write Taiwanese American on your census form!
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That's some good ****.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I just saw this and was about to post it, but after realizing he's probably gay knew Drake would've posted it 1st.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What makes you think he's gay? No gay man I know would ever be seen with a haircut like that...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

No one over the age of 7 should have a bowl cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post

What makes you think he's gay? No gay man I know would ever be seen with a haircut like that...
                              Dude, he's asian and 24 and sings Whitney Houston songs. Obviously he's just hasn't admitted it to himself yet...

70,000 to 840,000 hits in 20 minutes, not too bad
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X