Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German necro-terrorists caught smuggling corpse through Liverpool airport!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German necro-terrorists caught smuggling corpse through Liverpool airport!

Two women allegedly put their dead relative in a wheelchair, dressed him in sunglasses and claimed he was simply asleep as they tried to check in at Liverpool airport for a flight to Germany.

The women convinced a taxi driver that 91-year-old Curt Willi Jarant was well enough for the 45-minute drive to the airport.

However, when they arrived, staff at John Lennon Airport in Liverpool noticed something was wrong.

Andrew Millea, a worker who greeted the group with a wheelchair, said one of the women asked for help lifting her father from the car.

"I did my best to help by lifting the man from his seat," he said. "To my horror his face fell sideways against mine, it was ice-cold. I knew straight away that the man was dead, but they reassured me that he 'always sleeps like that.'"

The German women are thought to have decided to sneak Jarant -- thought to have died of natural causes -- on the flight rather than pay up to $7,650 in repatriation fees for the body.

Police arrested Jarant's wife, Gitta, 66, and his stepdaughter, Anke Anusic, 44, on suspicion of failing to give notification of death.
    Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. Ottawa Citizen offers information on latest national and international events & more.

Apparently he has been "well enough" indeed for the taxi ride, so IMO they were just being a bit picky at the airport
    Blah

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

cant say i blame them for trying. 7.6k is a ridiculous sum for something like this.

Comment

The movie was more fun.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

The interview with the two is gold. Especially the mother's English is awesome.
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Why are they complaining? He'd be cheap for the airlines in terms of cabin service

$7600? What is that in a proper currency now? £5000? Quite a bit!
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah, 39,900 DKR is a bit stiff price.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I like the pun!
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hard to resist the temptation
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                  X