Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have a Question for Canadians

WTF?
    I know not all Canadians can answer, but I feel fairly confident that some can answer knowingly.

Canada Most Searched

panda-movies.com
    shemalecanada.com
    youtube.ca
    redtube.ca
    yeslouisvuitton.com
    oviguide.com
    redtube.com
    xvideos.com
    calgaryjobshop.ca
    lespacs.com
    masterwanker.com
    zipzoom.com
    lespacs.ca
    myfavoriteringtone.com
    dupropriodirect.com
    tamilcircle.net
    keezemovies.com
    canadiandecompression.com
    yourhotbook.com
    svftaiks.com
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Not sure where you got that list from.

Hot TopicsNew! (Canada)
    1. ipad 3g
    2. ncaa final four
    3. jesus
    4. i pad
    5. good friday
    6. shoaib malik
    7. karzai
    8. hyderabad
    9. xbox360
    10. miami medical
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Weplayciv at WO. Get the complete website information of weplayciv.com including website worth,daily income,pr,backlink,traffic detail,directory listing

I'm just asking a question. Don't nobody be getting hostile. Don't want nobody poppin' a cap in me.

I ran a Google on WPC. This place popped up, about 3 down.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

According to that website, one of the sites I'm a technical owner of is worth half a million US.

Another one is worth $670K US...

Another $141K US.

Another $282K US.

Huh.

Then again, I own 3000 or so domains through work so that's probably one large total.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Are you considering hiring in any regard? I can wash cars better than most. I wax, too.
          Windows? You have any windows you need cleaning? You want me to run off some bears, wolves or moose? I'll do it.

Comment

Coyotes are the problem this year Sloww. How are you with them?
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post

cool site
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Coyotes tremble when they see me in the distance.

Comment

Coyotes tremble when they see me in the distance.
                  With laughter?
                  If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

bahaha
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Are you considering hiring in any regard?

I wax, too.
                      Jolly good. I expect Asher hates pubic hairs down the throat.

Comment

Congrats, Cort. That was a dumbass statement to rival Drake or DaShi. Feel proud.
                        With a little work, maybe you can gain ground on KH.

Comment

Hey Sloww.

I didn't mean it. Just a pun on wax. What we in 'soccer' playing countries call a tap in.

Comment

Be gentle, sloww has the thin skin of a Texan.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

To my mind there is only one poster at the site deserving of outright hostility, and it isn't Sloww.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X