Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is YouTube's awful new format an April Fools' day joke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is YouTube's awful new format an April Fools' day joke?

Seriously, it sucks and that's especially true with the reinvented comments system.

Last edited by ZEE; January 6, 2011, 09:49.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Coming from AAHZ, that's one of the funniest posts of the day.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

No, sadly I think that's to stay. The april fool's day joke is actually way more awesome. It encodes the video into ASCII art.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Youtube is doing stupid stuff,,, and somewhere some stupid geek is laughing about it... I'm next
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            No, sadly I think that's to stay. The april fool's day joke is actually way more awesome. It encodes the video into ASCII art.
            You may be close, or even correct.

Spotlight: Introducing TEXTp

You've heard of HD formats like 720p and 1080p. Well, today we're offering a new way to experience YouTube: text-only mode or TEXTp. Try it out by clicking on any of the videos below and read more about this endeavor in our blog: http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/
            Last edited by SlowwHand; April 1, 2010, 18:45.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't mind the new layout. It'll take some getting used to but I think it'll be more effective in the long-term.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm still not used to poly's greentinted change-o-rama
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                X