No announcement yet.

Shocking News!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone should start a celebrity gay pool ala the celebrity death pool...

I would but then I again I don't want to be bothered.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      Fred Phelps was gonna come to my school and protest but he canceled due to bad weather. No lie. We're still not sure what he wanted to protest. "Being awesome" was the top candidate but it's anyone's guess.
      Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
        Someone should start a celebrity gay pool ala the celebrity death pool...

I would but then I again I don't want to be bothered.
        Doesn't matter if you did want to do this anyway. Slowwy has claimed the patent on this (see above).
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            Doesn't matter if you did want to do this anyway. Slowwy has claimed the patent on this (see above).
            That's what I get for having him on ignore
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              Next up...Kevin Spacey
              While I can't know for sure whether you stole that from my Facebook, I'm going to assume you did, and love you even more for it.
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Everyone knows Kevin Spacey is gay and due.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher - What's the word on Gambrione (sp?)?

There was the gay rumour floating around until the "scandal" broke that he was seeing young women...
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

He's bisexual. He's been seen at a couple gay bars and at least one reputable media person (IIRC a radio producer for CHUM-FM) has been on 'date' with him.

Plus he went to the same gym as I did (him and Layton) for a couple years, and he set off my gaydar...especially in the lockerroom.

He showered for way, way too long. :gasmaske:
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I claim no gaydar of any repute but he seems somewhat effeminate to me.

It actually surprised me there where no young men involved in the scandal.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I HAVE FEET, SAYS RICKY MARTIN

POP star Ricky Martin has ended years of speculation by confirming that he has a foot at the end of each of his legs.

Sitting on a dayglo pink chair in the shape of a foot, he said: "I am blessed with feet. I am a proud, two-footed man.

"I want the world to know that my feet are a gift that give me life. And also help me to stand up, walk my chihuahua and operate machinery with my toes."

The Puerto Rican star said he had tried to conceal his befootedness for years after his advisers told him it could hurt his career.

He added: "I always wondered about that given that 99% of my fans are two-footed men who spend a lot of time and money trying to look exactly like me."

The singer found fame with the boy band Menudo but launched his solo career with the 1999 hit Good God, I'm So Obviously Gay.

Martin fan Tom Logan said: "When I saw him dancing around on stage I strongly suspected he had at least one foot and possibly as many as two.

"It did occur to me that he had two children, but then again Oscar Wilde also had children and feet."

Meanwhile showbiz pundits say Martin's announcement could pave the way for Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise to confirm that he has brown hair.

Link
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Meanwhile showbiz pundits say Martin's announcement could pave the way for Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise to confirm that he has brown hair.
                          LOL.
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Someone should start a Gay Pool. Predict who comes out for the year.

Who has Anna Paquin? Does bisexual count?

Anna Paquin comes out as bisexual

There must be something about spring that makes people want to come clean. Last week, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak revealed she is bisexual, and a couple days ago, bon-bon-shaking singer Ricky Martin told the public he is gay.

Now, True Blood star Anna Paquin has also admitted to her sexuality. Paquin, who plays telepathic waitress Sookie Stackhouse on the HBO series, made the revelation in a taping for a Public Service Announcement (PSA) for the True Colors Fund, an organization that champions equal rights for those who are gay, straight, bisexual or transgendered.

According to radaronline.com, during the filming Jan. 30 at the Standard Hotel in Los Angeles Paquin proclaimed, “I’m Anna Paquin. I’m bisexual, and I give a damn.”

The campaign, themed "Give a Damn,” shows several celebs promoting equality and launched online at wegiveadamn.org yesterday.

Also at the taping were comedian Margaret Cho (Drop Dead Diva) and singers Mya and Jason Mraz.

Other celebs featured in the campaign include Elton John, Whoopi Goldberg, Cynthia Nixon, Sharon and Kelly Osbourne, Judith Light, Kim Kardashian, Clay Aiken and Wanda Sykes.

A source told radaronline.com that people close to Paquin didn’t know she was going to make the statement, and it was a surprise to them.

The 27-year-old is currently engaged to her True Blood co-star, Stephen Moyer.

True Blood, which this week released a racy ad campaign of its own, debuts Season 3 on Sunday, June 13, 9 p.m. ET, HBO Canada.

Comment

Working...
                            X