No announcement yet.

His mother is a douchebag...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multiculturalism fails epically, when white people screw it up. I think it's racism. We assume, that people of other color are fascinating BECAUSE they are exotic BECAUSE they use spices. We have whipped them in the past, (or better yet, some of us, not all of us. Actually some of us never benefited from it but were whipped as well) and now we all are responsible for it, and we should show them how much more better we are now.

That we're kind of sorry for messing up your countries for centuries and now we feel guilty and let's make it up. We'll let you in our countries and you can enrich our sorry existence by setting up restaurants and playing your music. To me, that's just racist if anything is. And these same people call everything racism. And use Hitler card just a bit too much. But they would like few exotic restaurants more, because that's what they are good for, mostly. Using spices.

The problem isn't so much the school, the problem is the mother... thinking it'll be a great way to bring up a child; an international child, yay. End result pretty much predictable though.

I don't know if Norwegian laws are prejudiced against minorities, but I doubt it.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Oi.... what a painful video. I just finished actually watching it.... "my experience is pretty academic"... no ****. I wonder how envious she is of her own son's experience of being beaten and not having friends? They "insisted" all of this to happen. It's nice, especially when you don't pay the price yourself.

If you ask me, the boy seemed like a good kid and surprisingly OK considering his situation. Open, good communication... not too afraid yet. Man his parents need to wake the hell up. I'm thinking, what's the agenda of this video? It does NOT make me think that these muslims and other foreigners are bad. It doesn't even make me think they're the problem or part of it. It makes me think, that the mother is a douche, just like the title of this thread put it. After you've witnessed your own worst mistake ever, perhaps it's time to learn from it and do something about it, yes?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
      X