If you were a lemon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a lemon.

Whose eye would you squirt your lemon juice in?

YOU CAN'T SQUIRT IT IN MY EYES, BECAUSE I SAID SO, OKAY?
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Posing this as if it was a voluntary act on the part of the lemon reduces the whole business to Citrus Bukkake.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

If I were a lemon, I'd turn myself into lemonade.
      Quendelie axan!

Comment

Play thousands of free online games: arcade games, puzzle games, funny games, sports games, shooting games, and more, all without downloading any additional software! Find new free games to play every Thursday at Addicting Games!
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

That's stupid. Are you what, 8?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Someone with a lemon allergy?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              That's stupid. Are you what, 8?
              I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?

Comment

I shouldn't say anything. I played it.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'd be a peaceful, inoffensive lemon who waited to be squeezed until the juice ran down somebody's leg.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I would jump down Perfection's throat and choke him to death.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                        I would jump down Perfection's throat and choke him to death.
                        LEMONS CAN'T JUMP.

Comment

Comment

Yup, I'd make lemoade and get with vodka... we'd be awesome together... and maybe a little iced tea, just to piss Sloww off.
                            Last edited by Japher; March 29, 2010, 00:04.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X