Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the week! Galnemer's book available this Tuesday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, we invented Script Ohio. It was first performed by the Michigan Marching Band, as a tribute to the Buckeyes during a UM-OSU game.

Wow, that was a pretty dumb. Why would you just give your most-hated rival material good enough to become one of the most famous college football traditions? That's as stupid an idea as your poison autism vaccine idea is genius...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I've ****ed girls who have written books too

Comment

Isn't Script Ohio a font?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yes, it is: http://simplythebest.net/fonts/fonts/ohio_script.html
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            So, come on. Contribute to the Guynemer Retires Early To A Cabin In The Woods Fund.
            I'll check it out at the local bookstore IF you promise not to take the banjo with you.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I'll repeat it here, let's get all the polytubbies to five-star it on amazon
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                Isn't Script Ohio a font?
                Shut up Canada.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                  I'll check it out at the local bookstore IF you promise not to take the banjo with you.
                  Agreed. But I reserve the right to grow a ZZ Top beard and rant about the government reading my thoughts and stealing my cheese.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                  X