Poor ferrets. Someone call PETA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor ferrets. Someone call PETA.

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

In other news, it has come to our attention that the domain name "FerrethAndJobs.com" may be misread by some. We are currently investigating other options, but until then, we plan to continue our current branding in the hopes that clearer heads prevail.
    Awesome.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

"Is your business in the right hands?"

Cute.
        Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

I am shocked, SHOCKED...

...that Rah has not been mentioned yet.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

With the teeth those little buggers have + propensity to bite, I foresee a PR disaster.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

If we're going to be practical about it, the smell alone would kill any mortal erection.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Cute joke.
                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  I am shocked, SHOCKED...

...that Rah has not been mentioned yet.

But their hands are so tiny that I see no future in it.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Emerging markets in Asia?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Very good.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't want anyone mentioning pandahandjobs.com in this thread.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

pandabjs.com?
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                          X