Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would You Feel Most Comfortable Leaving You Child With for the Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would You Feel Most Comfortable Leaving You Child With for the Weekend?

Wait for the poll.
    A Priest
    21.43%
    A Prostitute
    28.57%
    A Black Man
    50.00%
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

What do I do if I wanted to leave my child with a black priest who moonlights as a prostitute?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Choose what aspect of that you feel most comfortable with.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        What do I do if I wanted to leave my child with a black priest who moonlights as a prostitute?
        Hold on. Do they allow blacks to be priests yet?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Hold on. Do they allow blacks to be priests yet?
          I don't think they do. I've never seen a black priest.

Comment

Is this a "how obnoxious can I be" poll? If it wasn't by intention, it is by accident.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think I remember seeing one on "Father Ted."
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I don't think they do. I've never seen a black priest.
                Can a former prostitute be a priest? Or is the celibacy requirement retroactive (excluding the times when the priests themselves were sexually abused by other priests).

Comment

Can a former prostitute be a priest? Or is the celibacy requirement retroactive (excluding the times when the priests themselves were sexually abused by other priests).
                  Now we have a chicken-and-the-egg situation going on here. If each priest who molests was molested by a priest, who molested the first priest? JEsus?

Comment

You can regain your virginity but you can't lose your priesthood. However, you can renounce your priesthood, but not renounce your virginity.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      You can regain your virginity but you can't lose your priesthood. However, you can renounce your priesthood, but not renounce your virginity.
                      There's no papal do-overs for virginity?

Are we talking about boring vaginal virginity or priestal, prepubscent boy-cherry-popping virginity btw?

Comment

Actually, I think do-overs are part of the deal.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why is Asher talking to himself in this thread?
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                            Why is Asher talking to himself in this thread?
                            I'm not sure why.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

There's no papal do-overs for virginity?

Are we talking about boring vaginal virginity or priestal, prepubscent boy-cherry-popping virginity btw?
                              Meta moment, cross-thread rebirth: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...05#post5767105

Rad.

Comment

Working...
                              X