Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost Brighton, it appears to be Worthing

Google won't embed.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Almost Brighton, it appears to be Worthing

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
        What would you prescibe, Doc?
        Ain't talkin' about nuthin' tha' kin be writ on no pad.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

So you're not talking pot, then?

I can get it written on a pad here in California
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I haven't seen Cyriak's stuff in awhile. It's good he's still going at it.

Here's probably his most well known thing:

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

great stuff if UK was really like that I might have stayed there
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                X