Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex abuse scandal. Guess the sexual orientation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex abuse scandal. Guess the sexual orientation?

Vatican hit by gay sex scandal

Vatican chorister sacked for allegedly procuring male prostitutes for papal gentleman-in-waiting

The Vatican was today rocked by a sex scandal reaching into Pope Benedict's household after a chorister was sacked for allegedly procuring male prostitutes for a papal gentleman-in-waiting.

Angelo Balducci, a Gentleman of His Holiness, was caught by police on a wiretap allegedly negotiating with Thomas Chinedu Ehiem, a 29-year-old Vatican chorister, over the specific physical details of men he wanted brought to him. Transcripts in the possession of the Guardian suggest that numerous men may have been procured for Balducci, at least one of whom was studying for the priesthood.

The explosive claims about Balducci's private life have caused grave embarrassment to the Vatican, which has yet to publicly comment on the affair.

While Catholicism does not condemn homosexuality outright, its teaching is that homosexual acts "are intrinsically disordered". The Catechism of the Catholic church states unequivocally: "Under no circumstances can they be approved."

Vatican chorister sacked for allegedly procuring male prostitutes for papal gentleman-in-waiting

The Catholic Church really needs to do something about all the homosexuals in its midst...
    Last edited by Drake Tungsten; March 17, 2010, 17:35. Reason: Apparently the "scandal" is that priests are gay, not that they're child molesters.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

He then suggests Balducci meet a man who he describes is "two metres tall … 97 kilos … aged 33, completely active."
    You sure have an odd definition of "pedophile..."

An adult chorister soliciting adult male prostitutes is a positive yawner these days.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

What's the big deal then? Is Asher really bashing the Church because it's full of gay men who like to have gay sex? I just assumed there had to be at least a little kiddy-fiddling going on, based on past Church behavior and all the hand-wringing over this...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

This guy must be bisexual, he's married.

Asher can speak for himself, but I think it's more Asher bashing the church for hating on gays while so many within it are secret gay sex fiends.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Married men don't have sex with their wives, genius.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Back to solving the problem, I believe the RCC has successfully used a method of dealing with sinners in its midst before. Another Inquisition is in order, methinks.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Dude, burning queers at the stake is barbaric. The real solution is for the Church to just come out of the closet already. It's easily the gayest institution in the world.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                This guy must be bisexual, he's married.

Asher can speak for himself, but I think it's more Asher bashing the church for hating on gays while so many within it are secret gay sex fiends.
                It's just a fact, really.

It's the same story with the GOP. Gays are the worst enemies of gays. Self-hatred is a destructive force.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Burning gays at the stake... Am I the only one who had to smile to the sexual irony of that statement?
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Not just burning: there's iron maidens, confession chairs, stocks, drowning... all sorts of methods of enhanced interrogation to find the unbelievers.
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                      Burning gays at the stake... Am I the only one who had to smile to the sexual irony of that statement?
                      Considering how religious you are, I'm thinking you were smiling more at the sexual than the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                        Dude, burning queers at the stake is barbaric. The real solution is for the Church to just come out of the closet already. It's easily the gayest institution in the world.
                        Yep.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

People often underestimate me. I have an......unusual humour compared to many of my fellow Christians I think. Well, it just shows how prejudiced you are.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Or how observant.

Comment

I'm just confused as to what's "sexually ironic" about people being burned at the stake. Is this based on some sort of filthy euphemism or a disgusting practice that the depraved Norwegians have devised, Nikolai?
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X