I may only be a five jump chump...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may only be a five jump chump...

But I still like the airborne hymn. Here's to the airborne.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Why are you up at 4am?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Airborne, mother ****ers, airborne.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        Why are you up at 4am?
        To much caffeine and liquor.

Comment

That and insomnia. I'm currently enduring a pregnancy scare. Here's hoping my spawn never sees the light of day.

Comment

I've ~20 jumps, infantry.
            Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
              That and insomnia. I'm currently enduring a pregnancy scare. Here's hoping my spawn never sees the light of day.
              I'm with you on that.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

No kidding.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So punny.

Comment

Next time...

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                    Put a sock on it.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Spoken by a man that has obviously never used a sock for that.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

rah: are you saying that you were dumb enough to try using a sock for that?
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I want to thank the poster that is one-starring all the Oerdin-Thrades™ and since i am here now i have added my one-star vote as well
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Dumb enough? It was the only towl-like device readily available. Of course noone else was involved, but I've kinda tried it.

Comment

Working...
                              X