Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Child rape scandal. Guess the gov't agency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    Every religion is equally open for mocking.

This.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

@OP: WTF do full-body scanners have to do with some chick going over to the guy's house and ****ing him? I still fail to see the connection...
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Wow, hateraid much? What did Catholics ever do to you Wezil?
        How is it hatred to infer from the demographics and cultures of south Boston that the guy may be Catholic?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Considering the thread starter, the govt agency I figured it would be was either the Elders of Zion or Illuminati.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
            @OP: WTF do full-body scanners have to do with some chick going over to the guy's house and ****ing him? I still fail to see the connection...

TSA child molester + naked body scanner + your daughter = ???

Comment

I'm not really sure how this really has anything to do with the TSA. The accused (who certainly seems guilty) was an employee. He's now on the run, and assuredly toast.

The strained attempt to make this about the scanners is pretty funny.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

When i first skimmed it I thought the accusations were prior to him being hired but upon further review I see it was after. With no prior record to exclude him, I agree that the TSA isn't responsible here. (unless I missed something else )
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by HalfLotus View Post
                  TSA child molester + naked body scanner + your daughter = ???

= I wouldn't give a rat's ass so long as he doesn't lay his hands on her. Was there something I missed in this story about him scanning a specific girl while she was at the airport and, being overcome by temptation, subsequently patting her down as an excuse to get his jollies, giving her his number, having her over at his house, and ****ing her? Because from the OP alone the incident and his day job appear totally unrelated. Maybe the reporter just wasn't clear...
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

“It’s a huge, huge issue,” said Kate Hinni of FlyersrRights.org. “The TSA needs a complete overhaul . . . If you have a pedophile looking at those naked pictures, they’ve got all your information, it’s a gross violation of their authority. . . . They should make sure none of them is corrupted in any deviant sexual manner.”
                    Well, luckily, the TSA did just that by running not one but two criminal background checks on him. Since nothing came back on those, as he apparently didn't have a record, what was the TSA supposed to do beyond that? Invent a mindreading device?

Being a pedophile isn't in and of itself a crime. People can fantasize about whatever sick, twisted **** they want as far as I'm concerned. Just so long as they keep their hands to themselves and don't actually commit crimes, then whatever floats their boat.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                      Since nothing came back on those, as he apparently didn't have a record, what was the TSA supposed to do beyond that? Invent a mindreading device?
                      Stick him in the scanner and put pictures of young boys and girls in front of him, then watch the thermal readings near his crotch.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

ever notice it's guys in their 40's mostly who commit these crimes? stuck in a mid-life crisis, they use children sexually in an attempt to recapture lost vitality.. every time i read a story like this i think of radiohead's "we suck young blood".

Comment

I guessed ACORN.
                          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                            I don't care for the scientologists either if it makes you feel any better.
                            If you were out here in H'wood, you'd probably gain a lot of respect.

For Catholicism. These Scientology *****ez be cah-RAY-zee.
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                            X