recommend a portable music player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they're $170-240 (capacity diff)

I wonder if I can buy a subscription from Best Buy for a month to DL songs I like and add from my own extensive CD collection. I havent done MP transfers so I'd have to figure that out. ugh, but I have burned CDs so it shouldnt be tough
    Last edited by Berzerker; March 15, 2010, 01:52.

Comment

Just go to the file, click Edit, and then Copy To. Copy to the "drive" that's your player. It will be plugged in by, probably, USB.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

you lost me at file

You're talking about the Zune HD? Oh, you mean the file from my burner software? Or does Zune come with software for the computer to facilitate transfers? I'm painfully ignorant about this stuff

Comment

The file on your PC that you've already ripped and is on your PC.
          If you go to the folder where the music is, Edit is an option at the top. Well, let me say this. I run Windows. It might be a little different for you. However you copy files, you copy the file to the plugged in Player. I think you can even drag and drop, but maybe not.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've heard a lot about the Zune, specifically from people who hate Apple products. I'd say just get a shuffle...It's cheap, easy to use, and effective.
            Twitter Backgrounds
            Coach Outlet

Comment

Working...
            X