• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dear lord, you're right

the Armaggedon is upon us!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Even if Thorn isn't Jesus, Ben is damned for taking him seriously.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ben is also damned for supporting pedophilia
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Blasphemy is a grave sin. Cease sinning, repent before you face the judgement of God.

Comment

Fearmongering to gain converts is soooooo 15th century.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Ben, what was that post of yours good for? It sounds like you take Thorn seriously. Not a good sign.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                name them Chris instead?! ("means little Christ")

Why does everyone assume this a troll?

Your lack of faith is disturbing.
                Don't worry, there are SOME of us who take you seriously. For starters, you've inspired me to put you up as my avatar.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

This is good. If I ever get around to making that "Apolyton Fighter II" online fighting game I've been planning, I don't have to include Karl the Gay German Nazi Ghost anymore and risk losing the Deutsch market.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Blasphemy is a grave sin. Cease sinning, repent before you face the judgement of God.
                      Back at you.

If Jesus really came back he wouldn't appear through Poly, he'd probably appear through a tweet or second life
                      March 15, 2010 20:35
                      Actually come to think of it I am on secondlife, been there for two years if anyone has wondered where i've been lol.

Comment

What further proof do we need?
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

a black president?
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Sorry, maybe after our light-skinned negro with little discernible dialect president you'll be luckier.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I wanna Shaft or Dolomite for Prez
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X