Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackcat vs AAHZ Thread

Take it here please.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Blackcat on top, AAHZ takes it.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Librarian vs lonely social misfit. Who wins here?

I do. I win here.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This is over before it starts. I would presume that BlackCat, being a librarian, would be able to read the signs saying "Fight Here".
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Now what have I now done ? Btw,Ii'm not a librarian.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

All bets are off then. He may not be able to read either.
            He did recognize "librarian" though. My money stays on BlackCat.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Oh, wait, it's a canuck that says it - guess that it's his treehugging that messes up his mind
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                Take it here please.

Next time, please notice that it's a capital C

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Some do that to me all the time. It's not Slowwhand. I've grown used to it, but I still correct on lists and such.

Comment

*YAWN*
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Come on BC im right here playboy
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

i sent you a message BC bring it or GTFO my website ill murder you here boy
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Well, now I'm really scared :Popcorn:

Steven Weinberg

Comment

AAHZ, you need to see about adjusting those meds.

Comment

I expected worse from yall
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X