I am so tired of Christian boys trying to sleep with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so tired of Christian boys trying to sleep with me

They still do this childish thing where they compete for my attention like a boy does to his crush in the 2nd ****ing grade.

It's not just young guys either. There's that creepy middle-aged Christian guy from work too who still sends me facebook invites.

It's so old.

Ben
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

If he's a die hard born again Christian type then I give him a 50% chance of being gay.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      They still do this childish thing where they compete for my attention like a boy does to his crush in the 2nd ****ing grade.

It's not just young guys either. There's that creepy middle-aged Christian guy from work too who still sends me facebook invites.

It's so old.

Ben
      You are the Canadian Mr. Poe.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

My friend Mr. Poe.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
        If he's a die hard born again Christian type then I give him a 100% chance of being gay.

Comment

Just give in and sleep with them Asher. Call it your Christian Charity work.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
            You are the Canadian Mr. Poe.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

My friend Mr. Poe.
            Wha?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
              Just give in and sleep with them Asher. Call it your Christian Charity work.
              When I was younger I was a gay missionary and I took many firm positions with the Christian guys.

Now, I've got a partner so they need to deal without my legendary sex.

Comment

Amen.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

"I am so tired of Christian boys trying to sleep with me"

Dibs on T-Shirt copyrights. Whether the person saying that is serious or not is irrelevant; this is a troll of epic proportion.
                  Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Just common knowledge. I mean, the Vatican even has gay sex procurement officers!
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Imagine a whole family going out to dinner: Little Johnny, Zipper (down-syndrome), Mary Sue, Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa... all wearing the t-shirt. That's beyond a troll, it's longlining.
                      Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        When I was younger I was a gay missionary and I took many firm positions with the Christian guys.

Now, I've got a partner so they need to deal without my legendary sex.

Just funny stuff
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

"I am so tired of Christian boys trying to sleep with me"

Yeah, sure whatever.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

What? You don't get tired of it?

Comment

NEVER!

er... ahem.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X