For all us older folks who can still get it on, teh fawnee times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all us older folks who can still get it on, teh fawnee times

I wonder if this punk found what he was looking for?

My guess is he got right what he wanted , attention and a lot more lesson than he ever had before, congrats old fella, show them folks what ya get when you ring the wrong frickin doorbell.....lol
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Racist white guy vs stupid **** black guy = win for everyone
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That is so last week.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        Racist white guy vs stupid **** black guy = win for everyone
        I missed it, what made him a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
          That is so last week.
          Great, maybe someone beside me had not seen it, thanks for helping to date the video

By the way, what day last week did it happen on?

Thanks

Gramps

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
            I missed it, what made him a racist?
            You didn't see the first bit at the beginning where the old white guy keeps asking the black guy to shine his shoes?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

this is in another thrade somewhere
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Look up the interview with him on youtube, where it rapidly becomes obvious that "Epic beard man" actually has serious psychiatric problems.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                  Look up the interview with him on youtube, where it rapidly becomes obvious that "Epic beard man" actually has serious psychiatric problems.
                  No, he's just a mother****er. Shirt said so.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

The "punk" in question was 50 years old.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      You didn't see the first bit at the beginning where the old white guy keeps asking the black guy to shine his shoes?
                      No..I missed it..just kinda watched the man telling him about putting a foot in his azz and watching him taunt the older black man and follow him to the front of the bus and taunt the white man,so yeah I agree he was being racist by saying shine shoes...

Thanks

GT

EDITTED REMARK:

I still cant hear him in this video saying anything about shining shoes, was it in another video?

This was only one I heard, a friend sent it to me and I watched and shared it.

Gramps
                      Last edited by Grandpa Troll; March 10, 2010, 13:58. Reason: REPLAYED VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                        The "punk" in question was 50 years old.

ACK!
                        You would think a man of 50 (I am that man) would know by then to not taunt a stranger, yes the man had made a deragatory racial statement/remark but it was the black man who kept taunting the man and threatening him, maybe if he would have just forgiven him and prayed for him, he would not have gotten his tater tore up

Comment

Working...
                        X