X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

takes one to spot one
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I moved out of my my parents' last year, so I'm bound to have moved down a couple of steps. I plan to go back up when I graduate, though.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
        ****in' geeks
        Don't knock it until you try it.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Geeky girls are sluts. Every last one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
            Geeky girls are sluts. Every last one.
            That's because they have a misplaced sense of how attractive they are by being surrounded by losers.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
              I think ColdWiz and Oerdin just really like checking boxes on polls.
              It's my long standing policy to check all boxes on multiple choice polls.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

CLASS OF '05 WOO!
                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I am poor in spirit.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Pure Class.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

[obvious]
                      classless
                      [/obvious]
                      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Illuminatus, Landed Aristocrat, Professional, Upper Class
                        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

In an entirely different one to you lot...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                          X