Question for brits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for brits

Saw an episode of Poirot and the term boulderdash (no gurantee for spelling) was used.

Found this : http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=bolderdash

but I think that AC wouldn't know that version.

Anyone out there that know the truth ?

PS. Well, our AC would probably know the linked term, but she doesn't count here.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Not balderdash? Yes, I know what you just said. I can still ask a question; and no, I'm not a Brit.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yeah, that is probly the term

Well done by a texan
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Given the Belgian reputation for paedophilia, Poirot may have been using it in that context.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Unfortunatedly it was a brit that used it (I'm sure - bulldog shaped face, bulging eyes, busted veins, talking derogative about foreigners etc)

Steven Weinberg

Comment

John Bull.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
              X