Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the dutch do anything aside from speedskating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the dutch do anything aside from speedskating?

What's the story behind this?

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

And yes, I'm aware that even the best Dutch Speedskaters can't figure out the lane thing.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

soccer

Comment

clogging... cheese making... land reclamation... underwater bridge design... windmill constructing... not sucking as much as the French...
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          What's the story behind this?
          Eight William Hungs.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

bitterballen
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

They can make you laugh just through roadsigns.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Same question can be asked about annoying Canadians... and we know the are not good at speed skating...
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Actually, they are.

Comment

The answer to this is obvious.

The Dutch are excellent at real hockey as well as speedskating. Their ability in soccer, cheese, beer, clogs and not being French are also worthy of respect.

That's probably why Canada recognised their inability to compete at these sports and cultural essentials to the same level, and created fake hockey to rehabilitate their failures, and maximise the fact that other than U.S border towns their country is worthless tundra.

In fact, I'd ask another question. "Other than marketing fake hockey to the Russians and U.S born sons of Canadians intelligent enough to emigrate, what exactly can Canada do?"

Currently I'm coming up with seal clubbing and failed attempts at trans-species mating with said aquatic clubees.

Soccer? Nope.
                    Cheese? Nope.
                    Beer? Nope.
                    Footwear? Nope.
                    Not being French? F*** me, you can't even manage that as a country.

Face facts, you suck, and all the ethnocentric attempts to pretend you are anything other than "The crap bits that the U.S can't be bothered with because the cost of heating is too high" is laughable.

Comment

Check your jealousy at the door.

Footwear? Really? You're so insecure you rate countries on footwear?

Canada is the best nation at the best sport in the world. Soccer is slow and for women and Europeans. It doesn't even compare.

Comment

Despite your assertions, there really is little to be jealous of.

Canada's achievements in the sporting realms can be best summarised as: "The female athletes are worth cracking one off to slightly more than the East German female swimming teams of the 1970's, but slightly less than the average U.S daytime television panel."

That's it.

Comment

HEY! We're the Gayest place on Earth! What else could it be...

Apart from that: for a change the Dutch won a Gold on snow

"post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

A Canadian is dissing us? Okay... :hrmpf:

Edit: just saw the video. That, my dear Canadian, is the vocal section of the Josti Band, the best band in the Netherlands. Josti Band FTW!
                            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                            And notifying the next of kin
                            Once again...

Comment

"met je kwijlende bek op een xylofoon staan hengsten !!!!" - Hans Teeuwen"
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                              X