No announcement yet.

Social Networking Exchange...Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I have a twitter thing, but I never tweet
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

TweetDeck at home, got Chromed Bird at work. That will pick up your lists too now. If you set up twitter friend lists anyway, you can't do them on the fly like with tweet deck.

Tweet deck is just a bit too intrusive for work.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

You can customize the notifications for TweetDeck. I have mine turned off for work.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yeah, I have them turned off at home too. It's more the screen real estate.
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

But it sits in the tray?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Anyway, the point stands, you should be arguing about your favourite twitter app, not using the website.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

twitter.com/hueij

tweetdeck for me btw.
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

I like your tweet about Opera 10.5.

I installed it and not only found that it's slower than the Chrome 5 builds (by some 20%), it's ****ing ugly as hell and throws UI convention to the wind.

Double click on the transparent window title. In Windows, this is supposed to restore the window. In Opera, it creates a new tab.

It also has some rendering errors on popular websites. It's typical Opera fail, in every way: hideous UI, lack of concept of UI conventions on the systems the browser runs on, site incompatibility, and general ugliness.

Note how there's no "pressed" state for that god-ugly "O" in the top left. What the **** are these *******s thinking? They need to hire someone...anyone...who knows anything about UI design.

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

(some of you are already friends through the Apolyton group)

I very rarely Tweet.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                    X