Social Networking Exchange...Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Networking Exchange...Again!

I posted a thread like this maybe 6 months ago. The point is to, if interested, share social networking usernames and such.

Follow me on Twitter: @DaveDaDouche (brand new account, just launched it this week)

Search me on Facebook: David Floyd
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

twitter.com/daveybobby

People can find me on facebook if they can pass the test.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Pro tip #1 for the twitter newb: don't use twitter.com. Find a client you like and use it.

I like TweetDeck on the PC/Mac, Tweetie2 on my iPhone, Twicca on Android, UberTwitter on Blackberry.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Why not use twitter.com?
        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

twitter.com/isiddiqui
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Good, Imran, we can continue our Facebook debate on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
              Why not use twitter.com?
              Cause you have to visit the site. I like getting real-time updates as toasts, or clicking an icon in the tray to flip through things.
              TweetDeck is awesome because you can categorize people (RL friends, colleagues, news feeds, websites, etc) into columns than swipe from column to column in a more organized way.

Comment

Ubertwitter, FTW

But during work I use the Twitter home page, as I can't install Adobe AIR onto this computer (and Twitter.com has lists now, so its ok).
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

twitter.com/kpalicz
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

OHH LETS ALL CARE ABOUT EACHOTHER WOO!
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I'm not surprised why that concept is foreign to you.

Comment

All I really do on Facebook is that zoo thing, and I don't even know why I do it.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          All I really do on Facebook is that zoo thing, and I don't even know why I do it.
                          Because, in reality, you're not a hard-bitten Texan at all. You're a wee little girl who likes pink frilly dresses and playing with your dollies.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm on under my actual name. I post on FB but don't tweet.
                            I'm just not that social.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              Because, in reality, you're not a hard-bitten Texan at all. You're a wee little girl who likes pink frilly dresses and playing with your dollies.
                              You are such a punk. I should hit you with my purse.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X