No announcement yet.

Spam in our PMs, now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually you posting immediately after Asher makes me think you've found a new playmate
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

DanS'd
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Trying to make Drake jealous, I suppose.
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
          DanS'd
          Not really.

Comment

as little sense as you have made in the past regarding reading comprehension, i cant really blame you for your blatant ignorance regarding my absolute PWNage of Drake.

But i still think you are a jackass
            Order of the Fly

Comment

Suck on your own deficiencies, boy. I was referring to Asher trying to make Drake jealous, not you.

You gonna go Tuberski the joint again?

Comment

absolute terror of members of the opposite sex ... overabundance of homosexual tendencies

Doesn't this make me an average Polytubbie?

powerbottom

Thanks!

my absolute PWNage of Drake.

Acting as if calling someone gay is an insult is self-pwnage, you homophobic loser.
                Last edited by Drake Tungsten; March 4, 2010, 00:50.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                  absolute terror of members of the opposite sex ... overabundance of homosexual tendencies

Doesn't this make me an average Polytubbie?

powerbottom

Thanks!

my absolute PWNage of Drake.

Acting as if calling someone gay is an insult is self-pwnage, you homophobic loser.
                  your hardline trolls have turned into a newborn Lamb around me, boy. it obviously shows too.

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                  Suck on your own deficiencies, boy. I was referring to Asher trying to make Drake jealous, not you.
                  cop out. like a coward who cant buck up to his own pride.

You gonna go Tuberski the joint again?

AAHZ does what he wants to, sun.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                  X