No announcement yet.

Most Attractive President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to nominate this for "Most Gay Thread Ever at Poly".
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hardly. Although "most disturbing mental images" is a good candidate.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 29, 2010, 12:14.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Till now my most attractive president is George W Bush,

Comment

Bots For Bush. Unique.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Even discounting the fact that you can readily see who voted for who, obviously I didn't, since yours is the only vote for him.

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Mr Fun didn't vote for Lincoln? He's a slut.

Comment

Lincoln was an incredibly skilled statesman - but definitely not physically attractive. You can have him to yourself if you want, Slowwy.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Statesman = Rhetoric. Thanks for finally admitting it.

Comment

Where's FDR?
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                            X