No announcement yet.

Things you've done online for the lolz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont step to this tornado, sun, b4 you get torn up.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      What's more exciting? Watching paint dry, or reading AAHZ's posts?
      Option three, weighing up the cons and cons of each.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

as per forum unrwritten rules, i am not allowed to discuss the incident.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

You're only forbidden from discussing it in italics.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

the gauntlet has been thrown
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
              dont step to this tornado, sun, b4 you get torn up.
              right
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

i accept your obvious surrender
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Teh paint - there you at least know something interesting will happen
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You of all people shouldn't be criticizing the lameness of other's posts.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                      You of all people shouldn't be criticizing the lameness of other's posts.
                      I've impersonated a physician, and I've given out medical advice to the unsuspecting.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I knew it was all a fraud by your position on circumcision.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

They should circumcise some people's other head. Just pull that skin down over their whole face so you don't have to look at them or listen to them.

Yeah, I know. I'm prepared and waiting. My observation stands.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I post outrageous Facebook status updates and blogs all the time to stir up bull****. It's great.
                            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X