Law of attraction and extrication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law of attraction and extrication

So do we really believe the law of attraction? If you are negative and think negative etc..that you will attract negative consequences. And if you are around someone who is like that, negative all the time, how do you extricate yourself from that person without hurting their feelings and some how keeping the friendship in tact?
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

I think it's demon.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

In this case you may not be to far off the mark. Possession more like.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
        And if you are around someone who is like that, negative all the time, how do you extricate yourself from that person without hurting their feelings and some how keeping the friendship in tact?

Keep spiking his coffee with E.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Now there's a scary thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
            And if you are around someone who is like that, negative all the time, how do you extricate yourself from that person without hurting their feelings and some how keeping the friendship in tact?
            "I'm sick of your ****. Don't talk to me anymore."

While this probably will hurt their feelings somewhat, bear in mind they'll already take anything you say badly so relatively speaking it won't hurt all that much... more.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
            X