Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people who are likley to like animals at a disadvantage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people who are likley to like animals at a disadvantage?

Isn't natural selection working against the crazy cat lady?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Hitler liked animals.

Comment

People who have pets live a lot longer on average (~5 years). So the crazy cat lady may outlive us all.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Pets, and their owners, are intrinsically evil.
        Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

I have a herd of cats.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

They hunt down criminals
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Animals as tools are not pets.

Well, pets are tools too, but for social retards that need muppets for friends because anyone else would say "you're a fkn ******" instead of "oh thank you schoochie buns".

Ohh, how is mr. furball today?! Good!!11!!?? Ohhh... so happy momma/big poppy is home, aren't you!!

Fkn *****. I got your unconditional love right here.
              Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Bogey would turn you into hamburger.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                  There's some evidence that the pathogen causing feline leukemia can also affect humans- causing behaviors such as hoarding, forgetfulness, and disorganization.

And maybe crazy cat ladies.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    I have a herd of cats.
                    You have a pride of pet lions?
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                      Hitler liked animals.

Hitler was also a vegetarian and in favour of creating nature preserves at the expense of human habitat.

Greenpeace are clearly neonazis.

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                        People who have pets live a lot longer on average (~5 years). So the crazy cat lady may outlive us all.
                        Regular sex adds a few too (~4). And marriage that dosen't end in divorce as well.

Comment

I hope you're not insinuating that you'll live longer if you marry your pet.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No you can't legally do that anywhere.

Sex with your pet I believe is actually legal even in some US states.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                              Actually, it's the cat-eating Asian immigrants working against the crazy cat lady
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X