Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's so damn corgial here all of a sudden...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so damn corgial here all of a sudden...

... right after announcing Civ 5. Now there's hardly an insult initiated or vituperative volley of vitriol involved.

"Your (always spelled wrong by someone) an idiot."
    "blah blah blah ****."
    "blah blah ****"
    "****"
    "Civ 5?!?! Oooohh, hexes!! Shiny!!"

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

I may've set a record for different ways to call Ben stupid in the hockey thread in the sports forum over the past couple days.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      I may've set a record for different ways to call Ben stupid in the hockey thread in the sports forum over the past couple days.
      I have joined him. I am usually not one for gratuitous insults . ... and in this case they are not gratuitous either. They are accurate representations of the rationality of ben's arguments
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
        ... right after announcing Civ 5. Now there's hardly an insult initiated or vituperative volley of vitriol involved.

"blah blah blah ****."
        "blah blah ****"
        "****"

**** YOU AND YOUR WANTING US TO GO BACK TO BEING MEAN TO ONE ANOTHER! YOU'RE SUCH A **** THAT YOU THINK YOU'RE COOL THAT YOU HAVE A DANCING TIGER IN YOUR AVATAR! I MEAN SERIOUSLY, WHO GIVES A **** IF WE'RE BEING NICER TO ONE ANOTHER THAN USUAL? WHY THE **** DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Who are you trying to kid
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

himself
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

"blah blah blah ****."
              "blah blah ****"
              "****"

1) cordial
              2) did you even read the civ 5 thread?

Comment

I meant corgial, as in the doggies.
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  **** YOU AND YOUR WANTING US TO GO BACK TO BEING MEAN TO ONE ANOTHER! YOU'RE SUCH A **** THAT YOU THINK YOU'RE COOL THAT YOU HAVE A DANCING TIGER IN YOUR AVATAR! I MEAN SERIOUSLY, WHO GIVES A **** IF WE'RE BEING NICER TO ONE ANOTHER THAN USUAL? WHY THE **** DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT?
                  U R A GAY TWAT

Comment

Yes, this place is indeed going to the dogs. Damned Kuci beat me to it...
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

While I agree the ankle-biting is rather annoying, there is no way Ben is anywhere near as cute as the little furry herding demons.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

poastin in an thrade
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

ditto
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

I got some congealed stuff for you over in the Palin thread, pinko commie.
                            Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Yeah, sorry for not posting as much.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X