Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Georgia take Abkhazia back during the 2014 Winter Olympics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The eyewitness said the Russians were attacking, according to your quote.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I mis-typed it, has been corrected. Watch the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
        He knows more about it than me...

No, he really doesn't. He's just more comfortable with bull****ting than you are.
        It's easy to verify, just do some research into the history of the area.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I've quite obviously done more research on the subject than you have.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
            Berzerker, you think it is ok to invade a country because 44 people were killed in a clash that was probably instigated by foreign agents?
            First, the Russians would not have known at the time how many people were killed, only that Georgian forces were attacking a city where they had peacekeeping forces. If N Korea crossed the DMZ to attack Seoul and killed our people, I'd expect us to retaliate. Both sides were probably exaggerating, that happens in war. But the point is at the end of the cold war Russia let Georgia go, and Georgia was now in the position of treating others as they wanted to be treated, instead they became thugs. Second, I believe in the right of secession - the USA was founded on that right.

Can we start bombing Iran now?
            If they attack Baghdad.

Think about it, Berzerker; if that is sufficient reason then you cannot oppose any war ever.
            Sure I can, in any conflict I look for the moral high ground. Russia may or may not have it in this situation because of possible ulterior motives, but Georgia does not. The people of those 2 provinces should decide their futures, not Russians or Georgians. Nation states are down the list of human priorities from tribalism, and thats what this is about.

Comment

If they attack Baghdad.

KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I'd like to see Georgia try.

Mostly because I'm hoping the Russians build their stealth fighter in time to deploy it.

PEW PEW PEW.
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                  You do know that a Belgian trying to poke fun at the American military is like the least hurtful thing ever, right? Does your irrelevant little nation even have an army any more or have come to grips with the pointlessness of trying to stop the Germans a third time?
                  Here kitty kitty kitty....
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Actually didn't some Iranian troops recently cross over into Iraq and take possession of an oil well? Whatever happened after that?
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

they either got bored and left or they're still there collecting dust

Comment

like Poly?
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                        X