No announcement yet.

NYC girls are ridiculously aggressive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You seem to be confused. I don't like Navy guys. Too many STDs and daddy issues.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Its alright cupcake, just because I don't date down doesn't mean you won't find someone who does some day. Or maybe try batting in your own league?
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

It's cute how people who sail ships around waters in the least desirable parts of the world think they're a catch.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I heard/read somewhere that there's a male deficit in NYC. Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
            I heard/read somewhere that there's a male deficit in NYC. Is that true?
            Yes. The ratio is favorable to men on the east coast and women on the west coast. Cause we're pioneers out west.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
              At least toward anyone dressed in a suit.
              Threesome?
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                Yes. The ratio is favorable to men on the east coast and women on the west coast. Cause we're pioneers out west.
                So NY women = desperate and LA women = stuck-up? Fits the preconceptions I've gotten from American TV pretty well if so.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                  So, as well as being one of the smartest men on the planet on Apolyton, KH is also an unbelievably powerful sex magnet?
                  Holy carp, a modeter with a brown nose.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Pretty sure MikeH was quasi-insulting KH's big ego.

Comment

Quasi?
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
                        Its alright cupcake, just because I don't date down doesn't mean you won't find someone who does some day. Or maybe try batting in your own league?
                        Y'know, I'm almost ashamed to just now have realized: you're named after western civilization's first and best-known martial catamite. No, I'm not insulting you (at least, not intentionally), but when you chose the name were you playing up Navy stereotypes or what?
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                          Quasi?
                          You know, the one with the hump.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            Y'know, I'm almost ashamed to just now have realized: you're named after western civilization's first and best-known martial catamite. No, I'm not insulting you (at least, not intentionally), but when you chose the name were you playing up Navy stereotypes or what?
                            The fact that the character is labeled a homosexual never entered my head as a relevant criteria for choosing of not choosing the name as handle. Its not important to me.

In all actuality I discovered the internet in the mid ninties while reading the Illiad for high school and I liked the character for a whole host of reasons. I have used it every since.
                            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

I liked the character for a whole host of reasons.

wink wink
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X