SG: Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG: Universe

Is it as lame as previous SG shows, or is it actually good scifi for a change? As far as I see there's not even a thread here about it, so should I expect the worst?
    Blah

I don't know but I am curious too.

Comment

Meh. It's serialized and much more serious in tone when compared to SG-1 (I never watched Atlantis, so can't comment on that), but kinda dull as a result. One of the female military types has an amazing rack, however, so it's got that going for it.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Amazing racks are the saviours of bad SciFi.

On topic: I kind of like the later episodes of STU. I don't really know if the show will last long tho.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I didn't feel like I was wasting my time watching the first run, but I also don't really care if I find what happens next. It's just... meh.

It would be a better show if the only characters were Robert Carlyle, badass Colonel, Lieutenant Rack and the fat science genius. Maybe the blonde doctor as well, but she's not crucial. Also, no more scenes on Earth.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Are these amazing racks a result of eugenics or natural selection?

Comment

This show sucks donkey b****. Its not funny, the characters are not likeable, the relationship between the characters is nonexistent..

The whole "Prophet sees Vision" Thingy killed DS9 too. Religion and SciFi is quite hard to pull of, the creators of this POS obviously cant do it.

All in all it is a big disappointment, which is mainly due to the fact they started with an interesting premise ( No contact to earth, Survival) and decided to screw that by "But hey you may use this stones to call home anytime" which opens great plot holes ( I am no doctor - Hey how about using the stones to call a doctor OMFG)

First Episode the commander saves a mystery box, which would have been a good plot device .. if the didnt see the contents in EPISODE THREE.

Then the too obvious lets play the geeks by showing a scene where the camera is focused at her breasts the whole dialogue which frankly pi§§ed me off, i wont even mention the Geek on a starship because he succeded in video game.

The OMG the ship is low on energy and OMG it is flying into the sun I wonder what happens next storyline .. yeah right its as anticlimatic as you expect it to be.

The role of the scottish doctoro, which is supposed to be highly logical, simply is not, he is only highly jacka§§.

Highly disappointing, i recommend you all stay away from it.
              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Natural selection, according to the actress.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Rush and Eli are good characters. The show needs an external threat instead of mock trials abroad a spaceship.
                  Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post

Natural selection, according to the actress.
                    I guess we can trust her. A woman wouldn't lie about such things.

Comment

Based on extensive research into previous roles of hers, I'm confident that her assertion as to the naturalness of her breasts is true.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

That's good enough for me, Dr. Tungsten.

Comment

I tried to watch an episode but wasn't able to.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis! Finishing SG1 in season ten on DVD at this point while also in the middle of Stargate Atlantis on DVD too.

I'm not sure which one I like better, though - hard to say. It helps that I find Joe Flanigan in Atlantis series to be HOT.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                              Based on extensive research into previous roles of hers, I'm confident that her assertion as to the naturalness of her breasts is true.

Don't be so sure; I've never watched any Stargate show and don't care to, but it took only 5 seconds of googling to see those cans exposed in all their glory, and some older pics look noticeably smaller and saggier than some newer ones. I'm assuming I can't link to them here but use your imagination.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X