China dumping U.S. securities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post again when you are actually right.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by HalfLotus View Post
      China is finally coming through on its Bond boycott promises.

Fed shenanigans covering for China's economic warfare?
      What's with the link?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This situation is very serious. We owe them a lot of money and for some reason the government doesn't take it seriously. If our economy crashes are we going to pay that money back? When the German economy crashed the Nazis gained popularity because a lot of people said, "**** them we aren't paying anymore!"

Dashi,

Government like to keep up appearances. Relationships between them aren't always what they appear.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Duh
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Don't worry, I'm sure our relationship gets much warmer after Obama meets with the Dalai Lama. He's such an expert at foreign relations.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm also certain that China is going to risk its own financial markets because of the Dalai Lama.
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
              X