Famous Slovenians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous Slovenians

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This should be a short thread. I also have no idea who the two people pictured above are.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Anze Kopitar!

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The first is Zeljko Ivanek. He played the state's attorney on Homicide. He has won an Emmy for some other role.

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Baracko Obamjek?

Comment

Slavoj Žižek
                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Archbishop of Slovenia:

Slovenian President Danny the Turk:

Comment

Originally posted by Saras View Post
                    Slavoj Žižek
                    The neo-Marxist charlatan. Good choice! This is a picture thread though so we need a picture:

Comment

Josip Broz Tito was half-Slovenian.

Comment

Why doesn't slovenia have good tennis players? The other former yugoslavs, the czechs, slovaks and austrians all have some good ones.
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                          Why doesn't slovenia have good tennis players? The other former yugoslavs, the czechs, slovaks and austrians all have some good ones.
                          It's odd, isn't it? Serbia has good tennis players too, but to be fair I can't recall any Albanian tennis players either, even Kosovan.

Comment

Slovenia had a half-decent football team one year. Didn't last long though.

Comment

Another of our exports: I'd hit that gold digger(tm)
                              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                              X