Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 108th!

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Nope. Too obscure for me.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It's on the front page of the forums, under "Today's birthdays".
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

So he's Bilbo Baggins?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Many years ago, I made a pact with the devil in exchange for ever lasting youth.

Thanks for the thread, Ozzy.

Comment

HB Dr. Faustus Riesstiu IV !!

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I thought this was about Illinois' 108th district, The Fightin' 108th!
              Last edited by DaShi; February 7, 2010, 00:26.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

4 8 15 16 23 42
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm on the 2nd season of Lost; does it get any weirder?
                  "

Comment

Oh wow. You have no idea.

Season two (and a handful of episodes of season three) are the nadir for Lost. Get through that, and it gets amazingly good, and profoundly weird.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Thanks
                      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Blah

Comment

Working...
                        X