Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    Just watch some TV.

Or hit yourself in the head with a Newfie sealing club. The effect is about the same.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Never trust a guy who has a goat for his avatar.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
        JMS already did it.

Shadow war = Panda war.
        [narn] When are we going to take back what was ours? [/narn]
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Actually thinking again I belive immigration is the cause of Apolytons demise. People who registered after 2006 are dicks who don't respect Poly culture.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Did Poly ever gain independence?

Comment

It was created when two civ web sites merged to form Apolyton.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate the corniness of Babylon 5's opening credits? With one being minimally corny, and ten being pathetically corny.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

c) The episodes I saw had the credits cut out.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                    On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate the corniness of Babylon 5's opening credits? With one being minimally corny, and ten being pathetically corny.
                    The corniness factor is at least 8.5.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The corniest opening I've ever saw was on a documentary on Zea mays
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

At least 9, but I still enjoyed it.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Were the Panda Wars the war between Panda Express and Manchu Wok?
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I'M BACK TO HELPS!
                            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

yaaay for Perfection! CFC sux, but we sux more.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X