Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's a Gangsta?

I had a gangsta moment.

A car pull up on the corner I hang drinking and puffn. Some angry dude gets out and starts talk crap at my homies. I step to the guy who exits passanger seat (and I was telln em we been too loud while he barked from the car) only to have my peeps step right up behind me on em. I turn around and push my peeps back and they all "wtf u pushn me" and I'm all "that's right I'm pushn u, wtf u stepn up on him - I'm here". So they wanna push and I say "fk, it, get som then" and head around to the other side of the car (via back) as the driver exits and walks past me. I scroll around the side, make sure noone else is in the car, consider the possibility of getting in their car and driving away. Dred-boy (the driver) comes back around and gets in as his friend gets in passenger side and they leave amid considerable cacophony. Granted, my friend who I pushed and his friend (who had plenty to drink and a bad attitude) could have handed the two from the car alone (we had 2-3 others around anyway), but I was in postion to 1. Stomp the driver as he exited and 2. I let him go cause he gave me access to vehicle control by ignoring/cowering to me.

After they left, my friend was all, "damn, Harry had the driver's seat".

So, Ima Gansta. (I was the only white person there, friend of friend on corner just did 3 years).

Share your gansta stories and comment on mine.

Are you a badass gansta, wasup?!
    Last edited by Ecofarm; February 4, 2010, 01:46.
    Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Let me guess. A CFC refugee?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm like Puff Daddy, before he became P-Diddy, or that California guy.
      Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

i vote we have this guy replace aahz as our resident wigga.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

shh.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I had a "gangsta" point a .44 in my face. I didn't appreciate it.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Did you kill him?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
              X