Columbian Devil's Breath.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbian Devil's Breath.

Has anyone ever heard of this drug before? Supposedly, it leaves a person looking and sounding totally normal but makes them extremely susceptible to suggestion and wipe out their memory while they're on it so criminals use it to drug unsuspecting people to date rape them, to rob them blind, etc... I believe it's use is still mostly confined to Columbia but criminals are picking up on this drug and it's use by criminals is spreading. Watch the VBS video report.

VICE is a global media channel focusing on investigative journalism and enlightening videos about everything from world news, travel, art, drugs, politics, sports, fashion, sex, and super cute animals.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Colombia. Come on...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

He's clearly referring to British Columbia.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

**** looks like fun.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

In a bizarre case, a band of female thieves would impregnate their breasts with scopolamine and then would lure potential victims to lick their nipples. "Losing all willpower, the men readily gave up their bank access codes. The breast-temptress thieves then held them hostage for days while draining their accounts."
          This isn't dangerous, this is hilarious.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scopolamine

This isn't dangerous, this is hilarious.
            No kidding. I'm not sure the drug is strictly necessary for that scheme.
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
            X