Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Suppose It is Somone's Birthday

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Happy birthday, Whoever-It-Is.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Happy birthday, KrazyHorse!
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Can't belive Slowwhand didn't start this thread.

Happy Birthday, and let me be ther first to say...

The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

I can believe it just fine. Why start a thread that would at best get the appreciation of, "Thanks, '****", if that.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

sarcasm bro
            The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Ooooooh. Ok. I get it.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Thanks for continuing to verify my past comments about birthday thread Sloww.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

ah - happy birthday KrazyHorse
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    Thanks for continuing to verify my past comments about birthday thread Sloww.
                    I'm not verifying anything. I think that most people deserve one day of acknowledgment of their existence.

Mr. Fun, it's not at the gay section, but on the Forums listing, at the bottom, are "Who's Online", "New Members" and "Today's Birthdays".
                    It's kind of hiding in plain sight.

Comment

at slowwtard's continued bitter obsession with me.

As for the rest of you, go **** yourselves.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        I'm not verifying anything. I think that most people deserve one day of acknowledgment of their existence.

Mr. Fun, it's not at the gay section, but on the Forums listing, at the bottom, are "Who's Online", "New Members" and "Today's Birthdays".
                        It's kind of hiding in plain sight.
                        Stop stalking me!
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Jan 30 is kind of a depressing day.

Gandhi was shot, Hitler came to power, Tet began, last performance by the Beatles, and Vista was launched.

Still, I saw somewhere about the first can of beer being introduced, so
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Drinking my birthday lagavulim 16
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Not the worst way getting old.
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X