No announcement yet.

Apple's iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By placing an officer outside to note when he came home, then perform a search?

By calling a locksmith?

Something more sane, I'm sure.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Yes, call a locksmith. That should take just long enough for him to wipe the data.

Good thing you're not in law enviorcmenet

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
        Yes, call a locksmith. That should take just long enough for him to wipe the data.

Good thing you're not in law enviorcmenet
        The locksmith would be called once it's established he's not home.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• fulldisk encryption
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Was playing with the iPad a lot the past couple days -- it's simply too heavy, IMO. Awkward to read with.

Comment

• I've actually been surprisingly pleased with how it works as a reader. Believe me, I went into it very skeptically, but I've read a handful of books on it now and been happy with it. The caveat there is that I've never had problems with reading for long periods of time even on a LCD monitor. My wife, who does get eyestrain from normal monitors, has like reading on the iPad less.
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
              X