Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

France one step closer to banning the full face veil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not when driving? Does it mean you can't see properly?
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Ms MOBIUS was damned near run over by someone wearing a full veil - clearly it adversely affects their field of vision.

Probably helps with dodging speeding fines as well...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
        clearly it adversely affects their field of vision.
        You mean that's why they missed?
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Who is this ******?
          It never ceases to amaze me the way the intellectuals are so inept at grasping sarcasm. It's been said that the ability to recognize and create satire is a sign of intelligence. Don't beat yourself up over your lack of skill in this regard.

By the way Heraclitus, that's an awesome cartoon. I would think that your response would have given away my intention to Mobius, but apparently he's one of those people who needs to be told everything straight forward.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            You mean that's why they missed?

Comment

This isn't much different from when they banned people from wearing hoodies in supermarkets, which I was against.
              I would forbid people from wearing hoodies anywhere.
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Was the car registred in your name or hers ?
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This isn't much different from when they banned people from wearing hoodies in supermarkets, which I was against.
                  Personally I think it is appropriate to ask people not to wear their hoods up. Same difference with the veil for certain situations IMO.

Also, supermarkets have the added right that they are inviting you onto a premises that they own - therefore they are entitled to make the rules. Just like a dress code for entering a club.

Comment

Personally I think it is appropriate to ask people not to wear their hoods up. Same difference with the veil for certain situations IMO.

Also, supermarkets have the added right that they are inviting you onto a premises that they own - therefore they are entitled to make the rules. Just like a dress code for entering a club.
                    Honestly, I don't know what is happening to you, but you are making sense and I have to agree with you - please stop - it's rather scary
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm actually a very reasonable person once you get to know me.

Comment

I'm actually a very reasonable person once you get to know me.
                        That is BS - you are welsh, so that isn't possible

Btw. you haven't answered my question about car registration

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                        X