Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Krazyhorse is Too Busy to Post Here

Let's have some real discussions:

1. Since the Universe didn't exist before the Big Bang. What was before it?

2. Why can't I go to a bank and ask for $100 at the current value of a dollar without getting into an argument?

3. Obama plans to punish big banks like Goldman Sachs for accepting the bailout money. Shouldn't Goldman Sachs be punished harder because it doesn't have actual customers to hold it responsible?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

This is SO much better.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This message is hidden because SlowwHand is on your ignore list.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

TOP SCORE
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I have a question. Space existed before the big bang right? There was just no matter in it. Therefore, what is space? If something can exist in space, is space therefore not an existence in and of itself?

Comment

Aw crap!
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

1.Space is like a 4d balloon, that's expanding at an ever greater rate, but will never pop. So before the big bang, the universe looked something like this:

2. Due to inflationary forces and floating exchange rates, you always get less than the value of $1 for the dollars you get at the bank.

3. Yes, as the only investment banking company that made it through the crisis unscathed, they have a greater responsibility to the American People to fix the damage they've done.
              "

Comment

Is that a kidney? I don't know, what is it? I'm not a med student.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                X