Chemical Ali gets his neck stretched.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemical Ali gets his neck stretched.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving fellow.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

That part is good. Not so good:

37 killed in Baghdad as 'Chemical Ali' hanged (AP) - 38 minutes ago

AP - Suicide bombers struck near three hotels popular with Western journalists and businessmen Monday just as Iraq announced the execution of Saddam Hussein's notorious cousin known as "Chemical Ali."
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It took as long as that - I thought he was dead already.

Any charges against the people that provided him with the chemicals in the first place? I thought not.
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
        It took as long as that - I thought he was dead already.

Any charges against the people that provided him with the chemicals in the first place? I thought not.
        They had to give him a nice fair trial with lots of appeals before they hanged him. Personally, I do think the Swiss and Japanese should be brought up on charges for selling Iraq the components of chemical weapons but that doesn't appear to be in the cards.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Not to mention the French, us, the US, the Germans... Anyone else I've forgotten...

Must be cool being as thick as Slowwie. It's all black and white to him. To him Chemical Ali was a bad guy, end of story. Who gives a **** about all the other stuff...

Comment

Dickhead.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

See, it's all black and white to you. It must be so carefree being such a simpleton like you...

Comment

They should have tickled him to death with puppy kisses.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                X